Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Hair Style.....

today finally i cut my hair since i decided this decision in end of last sem.
i was thinking where to cut few days ago which is cheap and got good recommended hairstylist....then i asked my fren. although got but its near their place lo....summore i dun really want to go the my usual shop as i dun really like the hairstylist...

so decided to go A-Saloon (in pyramid) coz i saw it before when the shop just opened.
actually today my others fren- Yee Chien, Jenny, Sean, Wyn Yau, and somemore went for movie but i didnt follow coz want to cut hair ma...then Hazel said she dun want to watch that movie so just followed me to cut my hair lo.....
Thanks Hazel for accompany me there although i know its very boring.....


1 comment:

said...

wuhuu~new hair style~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...