Monday, August 17, 2009

PASSED..........

i had PASSED my F4, F5 and F6 .........

F4-84
F5-85

F6-86

i think its quite funny for the marks when i saw them arranged like that....
anyway the main thing is i PASSED....

i was very scared for my F5 before i checked my results because i always get only 50 or 60 something for that paper...damn scary as if something goes wrong i may fail this paper.....
luckily at the end it didnt disappoint me...

still rmb for the F4 paper i only memorized the law thingy one day before the law exam day-that is the day of F6 exam... i reached home n took like one hour sleep...then memorized like hell for the whole night....didnt sleep until the next day when the exam came...
then after finished the F4 exam, went back home n went to a dinner until like 12 am...
so total up i got abt 27 hours didnt sleep...that was my highest record in my life for the current moment....may be next time can challenge it until 48 hours but i think by the time i may be like a zombie already lol....

So, Conclusion is i PASSED my paper with such efforts that i put in....
for the coming exam in DEC 2009, i hope i can pass and get such result too no matter what is the method of effort and how depth is the effort lo......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...